Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009


Do you know what today is?

No not it's not a birthday
No we did not get LOA... yet
No it is not a picture of Andrew.
(I know, I just ruined it! I wish I could show you all his sweet little face. Soon I hope! Gives you a good reason to pray we travel sooner! just kidding.)

So what is it.......... hmmmm




It's the First day of Fall and Day 22 of waiting for LOA! Let's hope we have 22 more left and we can have it in our hands! Have a great week!


Sorry for the boring post. I figured I needed to post something.......

Wait for the Lord; Be strong, and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord.
-Psalms 27:14


1 comment:

Joanna @ Asking with Faith said...

Fall already?? How depressing! Praying that we will be able to see his sweet face SOON!