Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, November 6, 2009

Introducing......


..........................................................................................






the room
....... Not just any room but Andrew's room!
(If I so had you thinking it was Andrew I apologize
heads up you can't see that until China (: it's worth it)
So here are the pictures of Andrew's room! Did it take me long enough?? On second thought..... don't answer that

the room!

His special Jaguar....first toy (:

the closet

closet again and TV

Closet/TV/Toy "Box"

The bed!

So here is Andrew's room! Enjoy!

6 comments:

Kristi said...

That is the coolest little boy's bed EVER! Man will he love that.

Joanna @ Asking with Faith said...

I love it!

Holly said...

Aww how cute! I LOVE the bed! Can't wait to see him IN his room!!!

Jodee said...

What a fabulous room! He is going to love it!

TanyaLea said...

A dream room for any little boy...Andrew is going to LOVE it! I get such hope from your blog when I see how quickly you received your LOA after your DTC...praying that the TA is to you in record timing, too! To God be all glory!! <><

Blessings,
~Tanya

Anonymous said...

What an awesome room!!!!