Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

57 Days Awaiting Andrew...

He has been waiting for his Forever Family for..... 1,185 Days

Once he is in our arms I know this wait will vanish but waiting to hold him is the really hard part!!
Praying for good news SOON!!

"The vision will still happen at the appointed time. It hurries toward its goal. It won't be a lie. If it's delayed, wait for it. It will certainly happen. It won't be late." -Hababkkuk 2:3

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I love that Habakkuk verse! And oh I know what you mean about the wait ~ we're behind you at 13 days, but I'm still itching to go!

Rachel said...

It will be wonderful when he's home! Hope it's soon!

Unknown said...

How exciting that you are getting a new brother! That's awesome!

Looking forward to following the journey.

Thanks for the comment on my blog.

Teresa

TanyaLea said...

What a GREAT scripture. God has truly blessed me by leading me to your blog. I look forward to getting to 'know' you better!! :)

Blessings and Hugs,
~Tanya