Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just so Ya Know......

We have been waiting 36 days of waiting for LOA! (But who's counting anyways?)
(ME ME ME ME ME!)

Praying we have 15 days or less left!!

Hey, I can pray can't I? (:
Please continue to pray for Andrew and our family as we prepare to bring home this wonderful blessing....

"If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."
-Matthew 21:22


*************************************************************************
Stay Tuned! Pictures of Andrew's room coming up next!
You will love to hear the long story to go with it
(Well long for me is a few paragraphs maybe less)

*************************************************************************

3 comments:

Jodee said...

He will be soooo worth the long wait! Hang in there!

Joanna @ Asking with Faith said...

Ohhh, I cant wait to see his room! Thanks for the verse you gave me the other day and for praying..I needed it :D
Blessings!

Jenn said...

36 days down!!!! woooo!

<3 Lex
(yes, i know...i'm on my moms)