Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

Dear My Sweet Andrew-
Today you are 3. You are up right now and maybe you are playing. I hope you are happy. I so wish I could be there to give you a hug and sing Happy Birthday to you!! I hope you have a wonderful day and that you will enjoy your package. I love you so much and I can't wait to have your party! You are such a blessing and I can not wait to meet you and hold you.
I love you sweet boy,
Sissy

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I know how hard it is to be on the wrong side of the world when a family member celebrates a birthday! We barely missed Caleb's 2nd birthday last year. Hang in there!

Taylor said...

Happy birthday Andrew! before we know it our brothers will be home forever

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Andrew!!!