Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

Video

Today we received the rest of the video of Andrew Hudson! Oh my Word precious is an understatement! He talks and even smiles/grins!! Woo Hoo! He made my Mom's heart smile as Anna Grace would say by saying Mama in the video! Oh I can't wait to hold this sweet boy!!!

We also got our Homestudy approved and we have started our I800A!! Please pray this goes super quickly!!! :)

Have a blessed week and Please continue to pray for us!

Dear Sweet Andrew,
I can't wait for you to come home! I am so excited! Unfortunately I am not patiently awaiting. I am actually counting down the days, hours and minutes until we hold you. You have already become so much a part of our life and I can not wait to finally see your sweet face and hold you and kiss you! That will be a wonderful day. Just like it was with your Mei Mei, Anna Grace. We are all anxious to finally meet you! We got your video today and it was SO sweet and only made me want you more! We will be SO blessed when we finally hold you! Oh what a magic and glorious day that will be.
Blowing you Kisses in the Wind-
Sissy

2 comments:

Taylor said...

I am so happy for you guys those videos are precious I love watching my little brothers over and over again they show so much more then what is on the website. Congrats on getting your home study approved can't wait for you to have Andrew home forever!

Anonymous said...

How awesome!!! Congratulations on the completion of your homestudy!!!
Your getting closer!!! =)