Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

First Full Day with Andrew!












Today was great. Andrew, My Mom, and My Dad went to the CCAA* to file for the adoption :) ...I stayed at the hotel and went to hang out with Madison and Taylor. It was a lot of fun and made the time fly. My parents and Andrew came back at like 11 am and we headed to lunch at a restaurant near the hotel...It was well...different. Not bad. but different (: Duck and Eggplant were on the menu. lol. Andrew continues to amaze me and is doing great. I am continuously thanking God for this amazing blessing!! Anna Grace is doing a lot better and is slowly learning to accept the newest addition. I am so proud of her!! Now jet lag, hmm, that is another story. Hayne is doing the very best of anyone! Going to bed at about 9:30-10:00 pm and waking up at 6 or so! I am wishing I could sleep that much but I continue to wake up at 3 or 4 am along with Andrew & Anna Grace. I can't wait to finally sleep!! Andrew has stolen all of our hearts with his laugh and smile. Beijing is so COLD! Frigid does not even begin to describe it. Andrew and Anna Grace are currently snuggled in bed watching a movie on their DVD player while coordinating in Paul Frank* Monkey Pjs! So cute!! I think I might go join them (: Enjoy the pictures!

He just found his cars cellphone from his backpack and thought it was the coolest thing ever.

He has become my buddy.

Did I tell you he was a big boy? I am guessing 35lbs!! SOLID

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Cuteness, absolute cuteness!

Jodee said...

He is just adorable! I love his shirt too!