Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Panda Zoo and Pearl Market

Another great day of shopping!!! The pearl market was AWESOME. Panda Zoo was cool too. I loved seeing all of the pandas there. To think these beautiful animals are on the verge of extinction makes me really sad. Of course, Anna Grace L-O-V-E-D going to see the "Baby Pandas" and looking at them. The exhibit was beautiful but nothing like the Panda Zoo in Chongqing that we went to back in 07. It was GORGEOUS but mainly because Chongqing is KNOWN for their Pandas. It was beautiful. Open Exhibits and close ups with the pandas. Anna Grace would have LOVED it. Now as for Andrew well, He loved it all too! The zoo seems to be a fun place for about any kid. He loved to look at the "Shou Shi" (Pandas) as he called them. I enjoyed every minute of it. After the zoo we went to lunch at one of our favorite Chinese restaurants. I am getting tired of Chinese food. lol. It seems all the food here is about the same...In America I don't get tired of the food but I guess that is a double-edged sword saying i'm not exactly Chinese. But still in America there seems to be options. Anyways, after lunch we went to a 3-story high Pearl Market (Is this what you were talking about, Kayla??) It was in a word....A W E S O M E!!! OH my gosh!! There was everything you could imagine!! From Traditional Chinese Items to Uggs and North Faces!!! Amazing stuff!!! Loveddd all of it!!! I am hoping tomorrow at the Silk Market will be just as good if not better !!! (: We got back to the room at about 3 and My Mom, Mema, and I ran back to our little Alley and got a few more things! I am loving that place.... We had dinner at McDonalds and it is ranked as #2 on the Good-List for food here in Beijing!! Yum...I usually don't like McDonalds but after 9 days of Chinese it tasted pretty good.Today was another great day as is every day here. Man, I just love this place. Call me crazy, but I do! It is beautiful and so much fun. I am in love. I could seriously move here. Really. But will contain myself from doing that and just making a few visits (: I am really going to miss it here! I cannot believe we only have 2 more sleeps in Beijing. Sigh. This is the sad part. Oh well, Andrew has a family and will soon be HOME and that is why we came here in the first place!!! Yay! Off to do math....Say a prayer I can finish it...SOON!
Ash
PS: because it is 10pm at night and I need to do some stuff and head to bed I will send pictures in a few hours sorry to keep you all waiting.....
(:

No comments: