Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

He gets cuter and cuter every day...












Today was a do nothing day. All the parents and newly adopted kids ran out to do paperwork while the rest of us stayed at the hotel and did well nothing. Except maybe some makeup work. I have tons to get done. Only math and a little SS though. Which is good I guess. I am ready to have it d-o-n-e. At 1:00 pm the parents and kids returned and we went to grab some lunch. We ate at a restaurant near where they had been doing paperwork but I have no idea what the name is. It was ok though. We are now back in the hotel room and the boys are swimming in the b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l swimming pool at the hotel. I am sitting in the room typing this letter and dying to go shopping!! Tomorrow pictures should be more interesting saying we are going to the Olympic Village and the Summer Palace! I have never seen either one of these so I am really excited!!I can't believe we have already had Andrew for 5 days. Time has flown!! I can't believe how far he has come and the changes he has made...I can't wait to see what this little boys future holds!!
Ashton

3 comments:

TanyaLea said...

Love the two little 'monkeys' sleepin' in the bed!! ;) And their matching "A" shirts are adorable, too... so much LOVE in those photos! Glad to hear things continue to go well and that Andrew is fitting right in. Anna Grace seems pretty smitten by him, herself... too sweet! :) Have fun at the Olympic Village and Summer Palace...sounds like a great day of adventures in store for you!

Blessings,
~ Tanya

Melanie said...

Oh, Ashton!
I've been checking this blog everyday and your emails, but haven't had the time to comment.
Andrew is adorable and your family is beautiful =)
I love all the pictures!

Kristi said...

What a fantastic looking group of siblings! and I just love the picture of Andrew feeding himself!