Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, January 29, 2010

Last Day in Beijing... the silk market!!!








some of the pictures are from yesterday, some from today!
Wow. I cannot believe we have been in China for 10 days, much less in Beijing. It has been amazing and I am not looking forward to being closer to home but I can't wait to be in Guangzhou. In truth we have met the goal we came here for, to get Andrew, but I still love this place.



Today was hectic, but good. We went to get Andrew's passport (sweetest picture ever) and the Silkmarket and to McDonalds later. It was an overall good day. Silkmarket was great but if I have to choose between it and the Pearlmarket I would choose the Pearlmarket but I still enjoyed the Silkmarket. We didn't take many pictures today because we were shopping but the ones we did take I attached. It is still crazy beautiful here and really not that cold. It's nice. We went to McDonalds and it looks NOTHING like our McDonalds here. You walked in to a door and went down 30,000 steps before you finally reached the over-crowded underground area. It has some humor to it though. 500 Chinese people and about 30 Americans. Not hard to find each other. Chinese people are so sweet. This one lady saw me sitting with someone else and run over to give something to Andrew and she gave me a toy for him! I thought it was just too sweet!!! (: I can't believe we leave Beijing tomorrow!! Wow! Time has flown!!!!I attached today and yesterdays pictures (: Ashton

1 comment:

Jodee said...

I love the panda pictures!