Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

They have Mr. Andrew Hudson!

They have Andrew!!!! He is too, too cute!!!! Will post the pictures Ashton sent me as soon as they finalize his adoption :) Here's what she said...

We have Andrew!

He is beautiful and is so sweet!!!!

He LOVES food. I think he has eaten 10 oreos now (: Anna Grace is warming up and I am completely, totally, and helplessly falling in love with him.

I was so lucky and was able to be downstairs when the babies got off and help them to their Forever Families!! SO SWEET!!

I will let pictures speak for themselves...I am sure they will!

Happy as can be,

Ashton


Oh and she said this a little bit later...

He has done SO well! NO crying or anything. He is all smiles. He kissed me and hugged me and then sat in my lap! Ahh!
I am kind of waiting for a turn. lol not really. He loves coloring and everything. He can say Mama Baba and Jie Jie!!! Ahh! Love Love Love Love him!

7 comments:

Lexie said...

Precious precious boy!! Love the pics!!! So excited for them!

Ally said...

This is to wonderful! Gave me chills!

TanyaLea said...

Oh for sweet...I LOVE these updates! But seriously...this is such a teaser, as I want to see pictures SO bad!!! I'm guessing Lexie is the one posting for you since she seen the pics already. Lucky girl!! (love you, Lex!)

SO happy that all is going well and I'll be stalking your posts for photos of your sweet Andrew!!

CONGRATULATIONS and God bless! <><

Hugs,
Tanya

Tina said...

COngrats!! Give us pictures!!

Amy Clemons said...

So happy for your family.
Can't wait for pictures.

Kristi said...

Wonderful way to start my "computer time" today! Congratulations!

Jodee said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see his sweet face :)