Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

pictures :)




Today was amazing. Simply Amazing . My dream came true and I got to hold and kiss Andrew!! (Yes! and he didn't cry!)He is truly an amazing little boy. After receiving him we went to the room and played for a little while. At about 11:30 we went with our travel group to lunch. The food in Beijing is a lot better than I remember and it is not completely disgusting. He LOVES to eat! LOVES to! He ate more than me (: He also loves baths and talking. He is absolutely precious. I love to just watch him play and go. He fits in perfectly . We are about to go eat dinner and I am going to crash. Jet Lag is hard. hard. hard. I can't wait to introduce Andrew to you all. I am attaching more pictures because I know you all love to see him. He is so precious. He now has a Forever Family and will never, ever, ever have to be alone. (:


6 comments:

TanyaLea said...

Andrew is just too sweet! What a cutie!! :) I love the red 'family' shirts...what does the fine print line say below 'FAMILY'?? Your mom is just beautiful, too...she looks so young!

Catch yourself some Z's and keep those photos coming! So fun to see them. Congratulations to ALL of you!

Blessings! <><
~ Tanya

Kristi said...

Oh my, he is so adorable!!! congratulations to your family. Can't wait to see more!

Sharon said...

Wow he is adorable!! He looks quite a bit bigger than Anna Grace! How excited everyone must be to finally have Andrew!! :)

Holly said...

Awww Ashton he is so precious! The pictures are just adorable! Andrew seems like he is adjusting really well! What an amazing moment for your family!!

Audrey said...

Ashton!!! He is amazing! Sooooo adorable! Congradulations!

Jodee said...

Congratulations! He is just adorable!

P.S. I love the FAMILY shirts!