Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Our Sweet Big Boy!

As you all know....Last week we got an update of our sweet boy!!
No pictures but measurements!!
He is....

30lbs and 2.5ft tall

Oh My!!
He is a BIG boy!!
Anna Grace thinks he is going to be her little brother!
(Yes, We know he is older but she refuses to believe us ;)
She is the Big Girl now in her opinion!!

Let me give you background....
She is weighing in at about 23lbs.
Little Little Girl
But I love it (:

In other words.....
In a WEEK!
We will be on a BIG Airplane going to get our sweet boy!!! ahhh! Can you hear my excitement?!?! I can't stop like jumping for joy! 8 days from today we will be spending our last night without our boy! Ah!!!
In other words, Some have asked some questions:: Let me clarify::
How old are Andrew and Anna Grace?
-Andrew is 3 years and 5 months:: Anna Grace is 3 years 3 months
Will All of you go to China?

-Of Course! We are all going, including Anna Grace! We feel so very blessed to be able to go get Andrew together as a family.
How in the World are you going to miss all of that School?
-We will be taken out of school as if we were moving and will get all of our make-up work before leaving.
Why China?
-Because that is where GOD called us to adopt from!
How long will you be gone?
-19 days all together. We must stay 11 in Andrew's hometown.
What are you doing about blogs once Andrew is home?
-I am combining the blogs. It will be Trucks and Tiaras. I have it set up and will reveal it all once home (:
How are you going to update while in China?
-I have a good friend of mine, Emily who will update on here for me...It will be from my point of view (most likely) and she will post all the pictures too.
When can you finally post Andrew's picture??
-Gotcha Day.

I hope this got most of the questions answered....If not please ask!!







4 comments:

Tina said...

SOOO excited for you! You sound like such a great sister!!

Taylor said...

I think I have finally started counting hours until we board that big plane to China I can't wait to meet up with you guys in China ahhhh were so close

TanyaLea said...

oh Ashton!...I can't wait until Gotcha Day and we finally get to see that S'WEET face!! I bet you are just beside yourself in anticipation for this big trip!?!

How incredible to think that Andrew will be home, sleeping in his bedroom, SOON!!

Did you get all of your quilt squares collected for his quilt? We are still a long ways off for Khloe's quilt. I sent out a letter to family and friends and asked them to try and get them to us by the 15th... and out of over 100 sent, we have so far received TWO. I had no idea it was going to be this hard. Hopefully they still come rolling in over the next couple of weeks. I wanted to have it done before we bring Khloe home, but I guess it will have to wait if we haven't collected them all yet. How did you go about collecting for Andrew? I've received more from my blog friends than I have from my own family and local friends. Crazy!! ;) I was thinking of creating a blog for just her quilt, that I can share with family and friends who are looking for 'ideas'.

Have a WONDERFUL trip. I am counting down the days until you're in China and you can bet I'll be stalking your blog while you are gone!! Happy packing! :)

Hugs,
Tanya

Jodee said...

Wow! He is a big boy! I can't wait to see his sweet face!