Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

TWO HOURS AWAY FROM ANDREW!!!

So it is 4:45 AM here and I am up along with Mom, Dad, Adam, and Anna Grace. Hayne is still asleep and i'm not going to lie - I am J E A L O U S! I am exhausted as is everyone else but will push through. Andrew and the other 6 children will be here at around 9:00 to 10:00 AM so in a few hours we will have him!! We have everything packed and Anna Grace is really excited. Did I mention that she has been up since 3 AM? Yeah, Jet Lag is for the birds, in my opinion. I am so excited and cannot wait to meet this little boy I prayed 3 years for! God is SO Good!Keep Praying.
Ash

(Ignore any grammatical errors...Jetlag does some crazy things to the head and I am too tired to go back and correct :)


And then she just emailed me to say that they are TWO HOURS AWAY from Andrew!


Keep praying for his adjustment as he meets his forever family!!!


I'll post about gotcha day as soon as Ashton emails me with that :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to see pictures!!!!!!!!