Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

More Andrew!














Here's more pictures of the ADORABLE Andrew Hudson!!

Sounds like he is absolutely perfect :)

That boy can EAT! Oh my! He ate 2 bowls of rice, egg plant something, shrimp, chicken, steak, broccoli, and everything else he could! hah!

He is truly nothing like what I would have expected. He will let about anyone hold him but will want to go back to My Mom, Dad, or I in the end ( :( : He is truly a dream come true!!
Thanks again!

Oh and he LOVES to laugh.


And I had to laugh at this...

AG does not get that he does not speak English and she said "Mom, Andrew is being rude. He cannot even respond. *SIGH* Rude people aggravate me!"

Keep praying! Your prayers are working :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous boy!!!! I just love the pajamas their wearing!!!!

Congratulations to you and your family!!!!!

Michelle said...

Your little boy is adorable... Have alot of fun in China..

Kristi said...

Oh my, Anna Grace's comment about Andrew being rude cracks me up! He is absolutely precious!

Jodee said...

Love the matching PJs!