Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Packing (:

We are now starting to pack! We are going pretty crazy and are realllyyyyyy excited!
We got Anna Grace and Andrew somethings that coordinate and I think they are just too cute!

We got Pau! Fra*k pajamas for both of them....these are my favorite!

We also got Big Bro and Little Sister shirts from Gymbor*e (:


I simply adore them (: and can't wait to see them TOGETHER in them!
We got some backpacks for while in China......



We have more but this was all I could find online to show you hee (:

Can you tell we are excited?

Have a GREAT weekend!

4 comments:

Jodee said...

How exciting! I love everything you have packed so far! Happy packing!

P.S. The matching PJs are just adorable!

Unknown said...

How exciting!!!!! Now how in the world are you going to pull off that much time out of school....that would be just as exciting to me...Heeheee!

Can't wait to see pics!!!!

Joanna @ Asking with Faith said...

Love it!

TanyaLea said...

Awwhhh! I am SO happy for all of you! :) Praying you have a
WONDERFUL time and safe, HEALTHY travels! I can't wait to see all the photos!!

Happy Packing! ;)
~Tanya